Receiving Payment Issue

Time4Talk
New Community Member

Hello Guys,

I am having a business account on paypal. I have completed All Paypal required Kyc And I got mail from paypal that is : now you account is ready for reciving money from your users. And I have linked a bank account and debit card also . but users are getting a issue that shows "You Can not send payment at this movement And your Receiver is not ready for receiving  Money at this movement " 

is there any solution about this ?

User are getting image like this

Time4Talk_0-1618061690818.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Time4Talk,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you've already provided all the documents to start receiving money, it may be that you need to choose a funding source for your automatic withdrawals before being able to receive funds. If you're unable to do so from your PayPal account, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. 

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.