Receiving Money Other than PayPal Listed Country like Pakistan

fakhar01
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there I need some information regarding receiving money on my PayPal account i need to know that a person from a country not listed in PayPal's Country List can send money from their Visa card to my PayPal account? i want to receive money from Pakistan which is not listed in PayPal's Country List through a visa Card. Is this Possible ? If yes then how? because when i add button in auto generated button 'Buy Now' it goes to page where it wants to add billing address and in billing address section there is no Country listed from where i want to receive money. I am very confused just reply me as soon as possible Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fakhar01
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass where is your reply???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @fakhar01,

Thank you for your post! I'm afraid it would not be possible to receive a payment from a country where PayPal is not an option. A person in a country that PayPal doesn't have services in cannot open a PayPal account, and therefore cannot send you a payment through PayPal.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.