Receiving Mass Payment by a US Payer

MakVish
New Community Member

Hi, 

I have a PayPal account based in India. My email address and contact number are verified. I have also finished KYC and received a message from PayPal team that I can start receiving payments now. I need to receive payment from a US company 'Study.com'. They said they are sending payments via 'Mass Payment system' using contactors PayPal email address. Is there anything else required to receive the payment? Initially, when my KYC was not verified, they tried to use my email and send payment but PayPal returned the payment saying it is 'undeliverable'. Any help is appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

KritiS
New Community Member
Hi I am facing the same issue. Have you find the solution to your problem? Can you help me with this. Thank you
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MakVish, @KritiS,

Thanks for reaching out! If you're still having issues receiving that payment, there may still be some kind of limitation on your account that needs to be addressed. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to make sure all account limitations have been lifted. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

UserJ
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have got the same issue and I am trying to get in touch with a customer service agent, but I keep on getting auto response only. The sender said the following: PayPal has returned the payment as "undeliverable." This usually happens because your account is either: 1. Not activated/confirmed properly OR 2. Not the correct account type to receive payments from a US payer via the Mass Payments process in PayPal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @UserJ

Thank you for reaching out about this. If you are still running into issues receiving money, we'd want to take a closer look into this. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

UserJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have been trying the past few days at different timings and did not get a customer service agent. It kept on going to the auto response. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.