Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Toddb12
New Community Member

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Toddb12 

Too little info to help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tatz2
New Community Member

money send to my paypal is not reflecting, i am from Zimbabwe. How do i retrieve my money? or receive it in another paypal account?

Login to Me Too

udahiru
New Community Member

Hi any one there, I need support, My account balance showing wrong & Im unable to open case via resolution center, Two of my transactions, I already sent 3 massages in three days to customer care center, all massages get disappeared without any response. Transactions are completed state, But not at the available balance even not in holding balance. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

mpadernal8
New Community Member
money is not reflecting on my account
Login to Me Too

weekendDude
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me last 15 June 2021. I received a payment notification that I accepted but nothing came thru to my balance. 

It is showing as received but tagged as pending. Resolution Center rejected it for being reported as a problem. 

Doesn't seem to be an issue with the sender as I regularly receive payments from them. My paypal account is verified and is 8 years old now.

Please help.

paypal.png

Login to Me Too

GS32
New Community Member
I was refunded an amount over 2 weeks ago. The refund shows in my transactions but not in my pay pal balance and not back onto the account it came from either.
Login to Me Too

MichaelJoyce
New Community Member
I received a payment over paypal friends and family from someone in my house who was next to me when they sent it, and i can see the email that i received the money but it is not in my balance, it also left their bank, i havent bought anything after this payment was received either.
Login to Me Too

Asaad74
New Community Member
Hi there. It's supposed that I've received money on my PayPal account, but it didn't appear till now on my activities! I need help, please.
Login to Me Too

Agbele
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning, Please a certain amount was reversed and returned back to my PayPal account, but I didn't see it on my balance. The money is not reflecting, what is happening?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.