Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

TED371
Contributor
Contributor
Customer service transfers you 20 times and then they hang up. Horrible customer service
Login to Me Too

Nikkinik
New Community Member
I added money through reloading my card at a store. It says in my transaction history that its complete and there's a transaction ID # my balance still says 0.00. If it was complete then why is my balance still at 0.00
Login to Me Too

Ashleyf23

I called them, they said they are working on fixing it

Login to Me Too

Nikkinik
New Community Member
Good to know, thank you!!
Login to Me Too

TheJavaJoe
New Community Member
I just made a cash deposit to my account at CVS but my balance still shows zero, even though I got a confirmation that the transaction completed. Where is my money?!?
Login to Me Too

mwells8714
Contributor
Contributor
Is anyone else having issues where money received isn’t being posted to their account balance??
Login to Me Too

Ashleyf23

Yes everyone is. They said its their server and they are working on it.. No timeframe on when it will be resolved. Sucks for us tho!

Login to Me Too

eowens1214
New Community Member

Someone sent me money today, $250.  It shows where they sent it, but my balance is still $0???? HELP! I called paypal and they said the wait time was 4.5 hours. 

Login to Me Too

Lisa348
New Community Member

Hi! I also just recieved a money transer, I saw it arrived for  afew seconds and now it is gone. Balance $ 0. I am calling Pay Pal and wait time is 4 to 6 hours. I sent a message to them also. Someone must have hacked my account. Does anyone know what I can do now to get my money back to my Pay Pal account?

Login to Me Too

NailGirl62
New Community Member

I have the same problem.  Shows the money was sent to me and transaction was completed but my account balance is 0.  I also tried calling and said the wait time is 4-6 hours.  I am going to remove my bank account I have link to my paypal account just in case it's been hacked.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.