Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Thomas2613
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I guess I will just wait for it then, thanks for the link!

Login to Me Too

310tarxan
New Community Member

i made a recent withdrawal from coinbase to my paypal. my transaction pops up as completed in the insights but has not it my balance. ive searched for an answer and called customer support with no avail to an answer.

Login to Me Too

ruegen
Contributor
Contributor

i received money from a client (completed, i also received auto email saying that money received) but it didn't update my paypal balance

and no its not on my bank either.

Login to Me Too

Karla55
New Community Member
I received payment and it went through on their part but it has not updated my account. What happened?
Login to Me Too

Astrogiant
Contributor
Contributor
Why is this!? Never had this problem before! Until now!! And really frustrating
Login to Me Too

Byrd23
They tried to say please wait 24 to 72 hours, I said I can't have that money in limbo like that we need the money. My girlfriend got on the phone as well, I authorized her to speak as well. Since she sent the money with a PayPal balance, they were able to process a refund that showed up immediately. I sent a message, then clicked to call and was given a one time code. I called from number associated with account, never had to enter the code but was given an 18 min wait time vs my girlfriends wait time of 2+ hours.. Best of luck. They should have sent out some sort of notification.
Login to Me Too

Chris247UK

Hi, I received money from someone, like a hour ago and and for some reason it's showing £0 on my PayPal Balance.  Honestly I've never had this issue before. I've received before through paypal and it's all went completely fine.  Yes I got an email saying I received money and also in the recent activity in my account it says I've received the money but for some reason it's not in my PayPal balance?      Does it sometimes take long than usuall to appear on the PayPal balance? 

Login to Me Too

Ebartley93
New Community Member
I transfered money today to my pay pal account but my balance has not went up. The transfer was accepted also but still no money
Login to Me Too

abbieroie
Contributor
Contributor
I just got a payment today and it even shows on the recent activity on PayPal and got an email but my paypal balance is at 0. I'm not sure what's going on. Should I keep waiting or contact my employer?
Login to Me Too

darbyvinci
New Community Member

I am in the UK and the buyer is Russian. Don't know if that bit matters! Hope you can help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.