Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

nikki920

ok so I'm not the only 1 - well I hope its fixed soon - LOL

Login to Me Too

vexana
Contributor
Contributor
i got emailed rcve money.. but theirs no money on my account?
Login to Me Too

Neil999
Contributor
Contributor
Me also it shows it on the email and on my paypal it shows money received but on my balance there was none
Login to Me Too

lanzuy
New Community Member

I received an email telling me that I've received money but when I open my account it doesn't show up in paypal balance and in activity. It's impossible to be wrong email because I received the email notification on the correct email.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lanzuy 

https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Adamscottorn
Contributor
Contributor
So I was sent some money and it says the transaction has been completed but it doesn’t show my money in the total what’s going on?
Login to Me Too

SB7867
New Community Member

Funds captured for the transaction but does not show in Paypal account??

Login to Me Too

TED371
Contributor
Contributor
Mine showed in my account. I transferred it to my bank, and it’s not showing as a deposit in my bank.
Login to Me Too

Geissa
New Community Member
Guys I received an payment it’s showing that I receive It but it’s not showing on my PayPal balance pls help me!
Login to Me Too

SB7867
New Community Member

There seems to be glitch in the system - I have the same issue. Hope this should be resolved soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.