Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

aderzsi94
Contributor
Contributor

Everything shows to be operational ... 

Login to Me Too

This has happened to me too. Any ideas?
Login to Me Too

Sarahlouiseevan
Contributor
Contributor
There’s a service issue. Just checked on the website. PayPal are working on it 🙂
Login to Me Too

martinves
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I received the money, I received an email notification, but I don't have it in my PayPal wallet, so I can't transfer it to my bank account. What should I do? 

Login to Me Too

Lexie04
Contributor
Contributor

I don't recommend putting your order ID all out in public as this is paypal community, not direct customer support from paypal, it can be pretty sensitive information. you can reach them trough here https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/contact-us and select the "message us" option or by calling them directly.

Login to Me Too

Annie3001
Contributor
Contributor
the problem has been around all day. there is a technical problem. is already being worked on
Login to Me Too

mxoolk
Contributor
Contributor
I recently got paid for an online commission. In the past, the money has always immediately gone to my pay pal balance. I haven’t done anything different, yet this time, even though they’d sent the funds (it says i received that amount in the transactions), there is just a 0 in my PayPal balance. I’ve never bought anything using PayPal, so there’s no reason for it to be used. Where is my money?
Login to Me Too

Jessmckinney17
New Community Member
I’m having the same issue today and the hold time for customer service is almost 2hours long
Login to Me Too

Annie3001
Contributor
Contributor
the problem has been around all day. there is a technical problem. is already being worked on
Login to Me Too

Lindsayleigh
New Community Member
Ok I’m glad I’m not the only one it’s happened all day today to every transaction. I’ve sent a message to PayPal but I know it takes a few hours to hear from them so let me know if you find out anything sooner! 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.