Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Imseriously
Contributor
Contributor

Lots of us waiting for a response on this. I just asked my friend in the USA if they are having issues there too. It appears she’s getting a technical difficulty notification too so it’s all of us waiting to see what’s going on 

Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, I am in the U. S., This isn't the first time it's happened either and last time was a headache trying to get sorted out correctly
Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

Something is going on... this is affecting a lot of people...

PayPal is aware of it and working on it.  I talked to PP 10min ago, rep said they have had about 700 messages about it...

This should be the top priority for them.  Our business will suffer damages if we cannot access our funds.  Not good.

Login to Me Too

Imseriously
Contributor
Contributor

They will fix it it’s all good. 

Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone who is majorly affected by this and it's causing major problems for you, reach out to support ASAP!! Last time this happened, they prioritized how quickly accounts received their funds.
Login to Me Too

Jeru012301
Contributor
Contributor

It seeems that many users have experience the same on this exact day maybe there is something wrong in the system? 

Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it is definitely a widespread problem.  I'm in the US... we have no access to our new payments from clients as of this morning.

If this is not resolved ASAP, this will start causing my SMB serious damages.

Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
I just checked my balance. I have a total of 3 transactions that I hadn't received, I received the 2nd transaction but not the 1st or 3rd yet.
Login to Me Too

Naheem012
I’m having the same issue and I’m from the UK
Login to Me Too

lisaxoxo55
Same problem. 🤔😕
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.