Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

kingrisefinance
Contributor
Contributor

Hii 

I have an issue with my last transactions.  Payment is not included into my account balance.

Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received their missing funds yet? It's taking way longer to fix than last time this happened. Glad I didn't invest in PayPal!
Login to Me Too

WB4IUY
Nope, still waiting.
Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
It'd be nice if they would keep us updated and let us know how long it be. Ridiculous...they should front the money like many banks did with stimulus payments in the U.S.
Login to Me Too

Xtrodinary
New Community Member

Hello , my balance is bugged i think , I got today money but my balance didn't changed at all  . I also tried with some friends to send me 1..2 dollars but same thing but i noticed that when i refound my balance goes down -  . Anyone know what can be ?

Login to Me Too

WB4IUY
Same here.
Login to Me Too

EmmettR
New Community Member

I received $36 dollars today. It doesn't say the funds are on hold but they are not reflected in my paypal balance....any ideas?

Login to Me Too

angryyew
Contributor
Contributor

Seeing a lot of this same issue on Twitter, so it seems like they are having a problem. Sure would be nice if they'd tell us what that problem is and when they are going to fix it. I get my paycheck through them and can't access it because of this. 

Login to Me Too

EmmettR
New Community Member

Thanks for the feedback so does this mean they normally fix it without prodding or do I need to bug them to fix it?

Login to Me Too

angryyew
Contributor
Contributor
Someone posted a link to an incident report that says they are working on it. So contacting them probably won’t accomplish anything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.