Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

ChristianHolmez
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same issue, it appears that multiple people are right now. It's 100% something going on with PayPal's processing servers.

Login to Me Too

eka26
Contributor
Contributor

Hello
I received $3 on my paypal account but it is not showing up on my balance. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

Meagannfaithh94
New Community Member
This happened to me today too. I got paid $250 and it’s saying I received it but it’s not showing up in my account balance
Login to Me Too

justus_muimi
Contributor
Contributor

I received $70 from a friend, received a confirmation email. The transaction shows on the activity as the only transaction recently, but my balance is 0

Login to Me Too

BP2U_hello
New Community Member

Thanks for the headsup! 

Login to Me Too

Mema232
I received a payment and it shows in my activity portion but does not show in the balance portion where I can transfer to my bank. I received a email to confirm I received money and yesterday I received another payment and I transferred that with no problem.
Login to Me Too

Mema232
Thank you
Login to Me Too

angelaguilar
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. A client just paid me 30 minutes ago. Payment is paid and completed in transactions but my balance is 0.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.