Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Mainatati90
New Community Member
Same with me how did u solve this pls?
Login to Me Too

Mema232
They are working on a problem with the system.
Login to Me Too

Mema232
They are working on a problem with the system and should be fixed shortly from what I understand.
Login to Me Too

Mema232
Thank you for the info!
Login to Me Too

JJ7123
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the info
Login to Me Too

BP2U_hello
New Community Member

Same;  my balance does not reflect my Net payment from this morning.   My balance is LESS than my most recent activity, the net payment, and nothing else has happened today.  So clearly it has not added the payment to my balance.  

Have used paypal for over a decade and don't remember seeing this, ever;  hope they fix it soon! 

Login to Me Too

JD1256
New Community Member
Received money not showing in my account why is this? Never happened before
Login to Me Too

WB4IUY
Same here. Been on hold since 9:30am. Got callback that put me back on hold and then disconnected abt 30 minutes in. Called back, back in que for up to 5 more hours. Just trying to make sure it's ok to ship, but with no funds for the item, I'm not doing it.
Login to Me Too

GibbyG
Contributor
Contributor
I actually spoke to a representative and she said they are having issues on their end but couldn’t give me a time period of when it would be resolved and that was 9:30 am est
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.