Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received payment but not showing on balance

SOLVED
Neil999
Contributor

WHAT'S HAPPENING PAYPAL

I have received a payment and it shows it on my email and on my paypal shows money received but its not on my balance i need the money now!!
EmUS1
Contributor

Money sent to me but nothing in balance?

I have received two incoming payments from people and it shows in my summary under completed that I have received this money. However, nothing appears in my balance. This is very concerning and I can't find a way to talk to anyone from Paypal over the phone.

AsiaCamp78

Re: Money sent to me but nothing in balance?

I am too, I’m trying to contact someone so they can help me but no reply. It’s irritating.
tomcan
New Community Member

Same problem here, 2 large drop ships went out this morning from a vendor, ran cards and while I got a confirmation page funds didn't show up in account! Tried calling and they said it'd be a 2-4 hour hold time so I'm guessing it's a pretty big problem. More stress than I needed to day.

Izzy38
Contributor

Someone shared this awhile ago

https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production

jomel9009

Me too wonder what will happen to the money that they sent. Since its not on my current balance
belleeeeeee
New Community Member

I DIDNT ACTUALLY RECEIVED THE MONEY

Someone sent me money and i then get a notifications that I already received the money but it didnt reflect on my paypal balance, what should i do? i really need the money

Brenda7985
New Community Member

Re: I DIDNT ACTUALLY RECEIVED THE MONEY

I don't know what is going on with paypal but I'm needing my money asap! they need to hurry up!!!

Dagger3

Money money, where’s my god damn money

Izzy38
Contributor