Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Mama2mde
New Community Member
For some reason I am not able to accept the money sent to me by someone who also has a PayPal account and is sending from another paypal account. We've had several transactions to one another and today is the first time this has happened. It's not pending or on hold either. It says transaction complete now I just need to be able to accept the money. What do i do. The little "accept your money" or whatever it says is not showing up.
Login to Me Too

niniajhessrill
New Community Member

I received a payment which is showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too

JayWoo719

This seems to be a Paypal system issue today - https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production

Login to Me Too

niniajhessrill
New Community Member

Thank you for the information. 

Login to Me Too

Kat149
New Community Member
Hi, so my friend recently sent me money through F&F, and when I clicked on it, it automatically received the money, I never got to click accept. Then I checked my bank account and the money never appeared. I tried refunding the money back to my friend too and it said I have no funds to do so. Where did the money go? How do I receive it?
Login to Me Too

EmUS1
Contributor
Contributor

I have received two incoming payments from people and it shows in my summary under completed that I have received this money. However, nothing appears in my balance. This is very concerning and I can't find a way to talk to anyone from Paypal over the phone.

Login to Me Too

AsiaCamp78
I am too, I’m trying to contact someone so they can help me but no reply. It’s irritating.
Login to Me Too

tomcan
New Community Member

Same problem here, 2 large drop ships went out this morning from a vendor, ran cards and while I got a confirmation page funds didn't show up in account! Tried calling and they said it'd be a 2-4 hour hold time so I'm guessing it's a pretty big problem. More stress than I needed to day.

Login to Me Too

jomel9009
Me too wonder what will happen to the money that they sent. Since its not on my current balance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.