Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Izzy38
Contributor
Contributor

I just received payment from my employer but it's not showing on my Paypal Balance. Please help!

Login to Me Too

pwr2shop

Same here. Monies left the sender's account over an hour ago and still not showing in my PayPal balance as available. I use PayPal all of the time and this is a first. Need this fixed ASAP!

Login to Me Too

Izzy38
Contributor
Contributor

same her. I've been using it for a decade and this is the first time I experienced this 

Login to Me Too

Pukcle
This is so very frustrating, as I now have several payments now not showing up! PayPal get your acts together please!
Login to Me Too

MickoTheCute
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

irishmurph

same. received two payments today. they are just sitting in paypal. no option to transfer it into my bank as usual.

Login to Me Too

teacherjan13
Contributor
Contributor
Same, but says it is added to PayPal Plus balance. I don't even know what that is or how to access. Super unhappy right now.
Login to Me Too

Donna156

Same here, I 'received a payment' almost 4 hours ago and it even says in Recent Activity but its still not showing in my balance! I need this money for food and necessities so this is urgent! 

Login to Me Too

teacherjan13
Contributor
Contributor

Same. It says it is PayPal Cash Plus. I have no idea what that is and see no way to get to my money that I need to pay a utility bill asap. I am so upset right now.

Login to Me Too

Cowboyladycorep
Contributor
Contributor
I just had someone make a purchase, and my account balance is not updating? Can someone please help me?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.