Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

amitrialewis
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal keeping moneyThis morning I added $20 to my PayPal account using my prepaid debit card the money never posted to my account and I’ve been trying to get in touch with PayPal for hours now they’re just telling me that they’re not open during normal business hours which is stupid. I know it’s just $20 I put on my debit card but PayPal does not have a resolution to tell me where the money went iamb just record my PayPal account because they can’t be trusted in no way shape or form
Login to Me Too

amitrialewis
Contributor
Contributor
No because this isn’t a refund I edit Cash to my PayPal debit and it never posted. Once this is resolved I’m never messing with PayPal again I may even report them to the other attorney general or the Better Business Bureau I don’t trust him at this point after 10 years
Login to Me Too

Nero_Tepes
Contributor
Contributor

I had a negative balance in my PayPal account of $67, and was sent $167, yet it still says I'm still negative $67 on my balance. My recent activity shows the $167 as being added, yet I'm still negative. Normally when this person sends me funds, it adds to the balance instantly.

Login to Me Too

Izzy38
Contributor
Contributor

Same here and there is 1 thread about this there are a lot complaining

Login to Me Too
Solved

janessajaneo8

I am also having the same issue here. Upon checking Paypal status, it seems like there is an incident related to this.

See: https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production

Hopefully, this will be resolved ASAP. 😢

Login to Me Too

Izzy38
Contributor
Contributor

Where did you get that? I hope that is the issue it's not that I got scammed.huhuhu

Login to Me Too

Bella301
Contributor
Contributor
Oh thanks .. So it is globally...
Login to Me Too

Chinoone
Contributor
Contributor
If this is global... Why couldn't they send an advisory via email or anything to let us know that this was the situation... Terrible!
Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

I love that PayPal has this classified as "Solved" when it has not been solved.  I am a business owner and we are missing over $12,000 in funds from sales today.  NOT solved!

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

That sucks!  I feel for you. I own a small business and we had a Working Capital loan with PP and when our clients paid us today our Balance actually got smaller because the WC was taking the loan payments out of our balance.

As of now, though we seem to have a balance newly added.  Have you checked your sin the last 15min... ours just came back.  Hopefully they have it resolved, otherwise we have to find a new processor...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.