Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Kaptnkman
Contributor
Contributor

Is the site down? I received $ through Paypal this morning and received the usual email confirmation but no $ is in the balance. Any ideas? tried calling but that's a 4 hour hold. Tried resolution but says no help available for transaction.

Login to Me Too

redgredg
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I received a payment for an invoice I sent on Monday and until now I can't see any balance available on my account.

The invoice was paid around 9am EST, over 3 hours ago.

I've been sending invoices and receiving payments from this client for more than 5 yrs and this is the first time it happened.

Login to Me Too

rowemarye
New Community Member

same how frustrating

Login to Me Too

Katybotha1
New Community Member
I’ve had the same problem. I’ve had money sent into my account and I’ve received the emails but it says 0 on balance
Login to Me Too

Kaptnkman
Contributor
Contributor

You're talking in the past or just happened today?

Login to Me Too

ArmandoD2021

I'm having the same issue this morning....I sent a message and got a response that says "Paypal is having a system wide problem and they are working to resolve.  It affect the balance from payments and the funds will be credited as soon as the problem is fixed".  So I guess its a waiting game for now.

Login to Me Too

redgredg
Contributor
Contributor

This seems to be a Paypal system issue today - https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Login to Me Too

Kaptnkman
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you

Login to Me Too

MonnnnS

same problem bro, i reveiced money by my friend but im still can't see my money on balance .>_<.

Login to Me Too

kmosh137
New Community Member

me too.. theres no where to report it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.