Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

0920Kad93
New Community Member
Has anyone received any information about this yet? And did it happen today 5/20/21?
Login to Me Too

Bella301
Contributor
Contributor
Yes today 20.05.2021 same issue
Login to Me Too

mariajose532

aconteceu comigo tambem

Login to Me Too

sahara_m
New Community Member

Me too 😞

Login to Me Too

Blooming1
Contributor
Contributor
Friend of mine sent money to my account. I received an email confirming the transfer. My account has the same email and is verified, however, the money is not showing in my Available Balance. The transaction is showing as confirmed on my account. Any idea of what's going on? Thanks everyone.
Login to Me Too

Chinoone
Contributor
Contributor
I seen this in a different thread i hope it helps u out
Login to Me Too

jennykrystle
Contributor
Contributor

Did this happen just now? I have the same issue just now...

Login to Me Too

jpkerr

Just had the same on a sale from ebay today, I wasn't sure if payment had been made so I never went to the post office.

Login to Me Too

emma_claire
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem ebay says my funds have are available but paypal has no sign of payment but the buyer has paid and I've already sent the package
Login to Me Too

Darryl610
Contributor
Contributor
My money isn’t in my PayPal balance. My brother sent me $175 it says I received the money but it’s not available in my balance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.