Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

TED371
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred my PayPal amount to my bank and it’s not showing, but it got take. Out of my PP account.
Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

It seems like every time PayPal does any kind of update, this happens.  I have been using Paypal since the beginning and cannot recall this happening before...now, this is the 3rd time in the last month.  You cannot get through to anyone, you cannot get any support, they don't answer on Twitter and they have posted no resolution. It's PayPal.  Do better. 

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

irishmurph

I got two payments today for items I sold but I do not have the option to transfer into my bank account like usual. so its just sitting there in paypal land. is this what you guys are experiencing?

Login to Me Too

MarkLJ
Contributor
Contributor
I’m not receiving my money even though PayPal says I have my balance is still 0
Login to Me Too

LongDylan
Contributor
Contributor

I have two paypal accounts, and I frequently send money from one account to another to put money in Paypal Balance.  However, a few hours ago I sent 250 USD to my other account. The activity page said that the money has been received, but my balance isn't showing it.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.54.55 PM.png

As I said, I've done this multiple times. It was very fast every time and I had never had any issue such as this before. I've read some old thread about this being a bug on Paypal side. Can anyone confirm this?

Login to Me Too

Frogger3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, guys. I'll keep this short: I've received two payments from one of my friends through Paypal and have gotten an email that says both payments have reached my Paypal account. Furthermore, my transaction history on Paypal shows that I have indeed received said funds. But my balance says theres nothing on my Paypal account. It's been a couple of hours now and nothing has changed. We're talking about 2 relatively large sums of money here, so I am starting to get worried. And before anyone tells me that the money got transfered to my bank account: It didn't. 

Please, help me solve this ordeal. I've tried everything and am at a loss for words here.

Login to Me Too

MiigaMNG

the same happened to me. Seems like there is a glitch in paypal system affecting paypal users globally

Login to Me Too

Rockar129
Contributor
Contributor

There is issue on Paypal side. Iam waiting for money too like 2hours still nothing 😕 
https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production

Login to Me Too

Bella301
Contributor
Contributor
I just received an amount of money trough PayPal, it shows the transaction on my history , phone notification , and email used with paypal , it shows everywhere expect in PayPal balance so the money is received as all confirmations say everywhere but they do not shows up on my PayPal balance , so anyone heared of that problem? Also I am not a new member or something and my account is verified also has the curency the money has ben sent to on PayPal, and also everything is correct email adress and all what is that ? Please help
Login to Me Too

LilmamaGarza940
New Community Member
I am having the same issue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.