Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Izzy38
Contributor
Contributor
I received the payment from my employer but my balance is zero? What is goin on PayPal?? I need that money!!!
Login to Me Too

OrdinaryUser
New Community Member

Hi, I got a problem with my funds, I sold 3 items, paid 1 expense, 1 refund on purchase and have 1 hold and still my funds are missing. Here is picture of what I have. 

The Ones that only count are shown in picture 2.

The math should be like this: Sale (343.84) + Refund PayPal Balance (33.45) - Payment (4.99) + Sale (154.63) + Sale (281.27) - Sale Refund Hold (212.85)  equals to 595.35, is what I should have, not 349.08, I mean now more than ever I will transfer the money to my bank account as soon as I get paid. This is just nasty. Feels like putting our money under our mattress is the only way to stay safe.

Untitled 2.png

Untitled 4.png

Login to Me Too

indiananapolis
New Community Member
same - 80eur has been received but not shown in the balance ... transaction 23R7323080236784F
Login to Me Too

iNeedAnAnswer
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I have two PayPal accounts and I sent a money to myself from one to another. Transaction was successful. I received emails on both ends but the money I sent couldn't be found. My balance is still zero. What it seems to be the problem?
Login to Me Too

CKLING31
Contributor
Contributor
I am having this same issue. My husband sent $190 this morning and under my transactions its saying the money is received but my balance is still $0.75. He just transferred the same amount 2 days ago and it worked just fine.
Login to Me Too

Neil999
Contributor
Contributor
I have received a payment and it shows it on my email and on my paypal shows money received but its not on my balance i need the money now!!
Login to Me Too

Sheshepags
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone. I just changed my PayPal account from personal to business account just this morning. My client sent her payment after I changed my account type but I didn't received any money. My balance is still zero. Why is this happening? And how can I resolve this. Please help me.
Login to Me Too

Eunice9
New Community Member
I received money from someone in Uk. I got the notification but it didn’t reflect in my balance.
Login to Me Too

emin08
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 

It seems that 9.69 and 42.12 dollars have been deposited in my account, but when I look at my wallet, there is no money in my account and there is no money that I can transfer. How is it possible because the money seems to be deposited in the account transactions but there is 0 dollars in the wallet.

Login to Me Too

Carolan
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a client an invoice, sent a reminder ten days later, and got an email notification that "you've got money". However, when I checked my account, the transaction has disappeared and I didn't receive the money. What's going on?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.