Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received payment but not showing on balance

SOLVED
Izzy38
Contributor

Re: I just received a payment but not showing on my Paypal Balance

same her. I've been using it for a decade and this is the first time I experienced this 

Pukcle

This is so very frustrating, as I now have several payments now not showing up! PayPal get your acts together please!
MickoTheCute
Contributor

Thank you!

irishmurph

same. received two payments today. they are just sitting in paypal. no option to transfer it into my bank as usual.

teacherjan13
Contributor

Same, but says it is added to PayPal Plus balance. I don't even know what that is or how to access. Super unhappy right now.
Donna156

Same here, I 'received a payment' almost 4 hours ago and it even says in Recent Activity but its still not showing in my balance! I need this money for food and necessities so this is urgent! 

teacherjan13
Contributor

Same. It says it is PayPal Cash Plus. I have no idea what that is and see no way to get to my money that I need to pay a utility bill asap. I am so upset right now.

Nero_Tepes
Contributor

Money Received/Negative Balance

I had a negative balance in my PayPal account of $67, and was sent $167, yet it still says I'm still negative $67 on my balance. My recent activity shows the $167 as being added, yet I'm still negative. Normally when this person sends me funds, it adds to the balance instantly.

amitrialewis
Contributor

PayPal keeping money

PayPal keeping moneyThis morning I added $20 to my PayPal account using my prepaid debit card the money never posted to my account and I’ve been trying to get in touch with PayPal for hours now they’re just telling me that they’re not open during normal business hours which is stupid. I know it’s just $20 I put on my debit card but PayPal does not have a resolution to tell me where the money went iamb just record my PayPal account because they can’t be trusted in no way shape or form
amitrialewis
Contributor

Re: PayPal keeping money

No because this isn’t a refund I edit Cash to my PayPal debit and it never posted. Once this is resolved I’m never messing with PayPal again I may even report them to the other attorney general or the Better Business Bureau I don’t trust him at this point after 10 years