Received payment but not showing on balance

ronhi
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment which i showing in the summary as it should but my balance is zero. Not sure what the issue is. Please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

janessajaneo8

I am also having the same issue here. Upon checking Paypal status, it seems like there is an incident related to this.

See: https://www.paypal-status.com/incident/production

Hopefully, this will be resolved ASAP. 😢

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
588 REPLIES 588

Jack293
New Community Member
I received AUD 125 of which PayPal took 5.80 as a service fee. It says I've received the funds however my balance is still 0. I chose not to convert it to USD. It opened an AUD currency however both balances are still 0.can someone please advise as to what the problem is
Login to Me Too

crystaljudy

same, what do we dooo

Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

Called Paypal, they said they are aware of it.  It appears to be a wide scale problem.  Unfortunately as merchants that puts us in a very bad spot.

I have vendor orders that are coming out of my checking today and need to transfer PayPal to my checking.  Unfortunately, many people could get stuck with overdraft fees here if this is not fixed ASAP.

Login to Me Too

crystaljudy

Oh noooo, they should fix this ASAP!! Aaaggghh! Thanks for informing me!!

Login to Me Too

Chief-123
Contributor
Contributor
Yup me too, 2 payments rcvd today which are required and PayPal strikes again with more issues. Showing as fully completed but not crediting to the available balance. Has anyone experienced this before and if so how long did it take for them to resolve ?
Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, it has been ALL DAY now!  Starting to think this is not going to be resolved anytime soon.

The lack of communication on such a widespread and critical problem is unreal.  The Community and the Main Page should have a banner notifying people and giving updates.  Some people rely on PayPal to run their business, and provide their only source of income.  To those of us that do... this is unacceptable.

The fees have been taken from my account, AND PayPal Working Capital (20% of all transactions) payment was taken out from my existing balance!  SO I now have less and less money in my account every time a client pays me!  BY tomorrow my account will be empty!

At least turn of the Working Capital payments if you can't give os access to our money - this is ridiculous!

Login to Me Too

Dunnymann
New Community Member
Have had a payment go through on my account , says the money has been sent in history but my balance hasn’t changed , am I missing something ?
Login to Me Too

mmelknn
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys. I just received a payment from depop to my PayPal account, however, the transaction is visible in the ‘recent activity’ but doesn’t show up in the account balance. I have no transferred it or touched it yet. Does anyone know why?
Login to Me Too

Abeygale
New Community Member
Apparently a problem affecting multiple accounts, may take a few hours to sort!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.