Received money but balance still says 0

iglesia75
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email 8 hours ago telling me that I had received money.  I checked my account on Paypal and the balance still said 0.  I waited a few hours hoping it was just a delay, but 8 hours later the balance still says 0.

I tried to call Paypal, and the message I got on the phone was that nobody could take my call....try leaving a message on the website.

I left a message on the website explaining my situation and after about 3 hours I got a one line response saying that the money had already been added to my balance which is completely false!

My balance is still 0!  They only need to look at my transactions since the money supposedly went in to see that no money was ever added to my balance! 

What am I supposed to do now????  Just hope that this money is magically added at some stage???  It's been 8 hours now!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sophieinspain
Contributor
Contributor
The same for me too! It's been 9 hours and nothing. I've messaged PayPal and am waiting for a response
Login to Me Too

iglesia75
Contributor
Contributor

I received one response about an hour ago and that's it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------"Christopher

2:03 PM

This payment was completed and added to the balance at/on Sep 13, 2020 <edited> PDT" ----------------------------------------------------------------------- However, the money was never added to my balance!  They only need to look at my transaction history to see that money never went in.  It's a large amount, and you only need to look at my transaction history for 2 seconds to see that it is wrong.

Login to Me Too

sophieinspain
Contributor
Contributor
Surely they should be able to see that it wasn't withdrawn? I'll let you know what response I get
Login to Me Too

iglesia75
Contributor
Contributor

You would think so.  It feels like he just looked at the transaction on his computer and that's it.  He obviously didn't look at my account to see the current balance/transactions etc... 

Since the $3k+ was supposedly added to my balance there has been a grand total of $30 worth of transactions and my account balance still reads 0.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.