Received a payment but can´t find it anywhere

Kamillusz
New Community Member

Hey,

I am new here and I have just received a payment, I have got an e-mail about it but I can´t find it anywhere when I log in. Any suggestions?

thx

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kamillusz,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to find a payment that you're expecting. There are a few possibilities.

It's possible that the sender entered the wrong email address. If the address is similar enough, you might still receive an email notification about a payment. You can check the email address listed in the email you received to double-check.

It may be that the payment is unclaimed because your email address is not yet confirmed or it's in a currency you don't hold in your account.

The other possibility is that the email you received is not a legitimate email from PayPal. 

Please take a look at the above link for more details.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

dbdabang
Contributor
Contributor
This has just happened to me too. Did you ever resolve this issue? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.