Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

lodisy

Hello,

I got a gifted transaction for 1000 USD minutes ago, but the balance is zero, no matter its HKD account or USD account. I have tried to re-login, but still not works. It says completed but??

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 15.11.28.jpg

Login to Me Too

Karamjitsingh16
Contributor
Contributor

Same here its a bug/glitch of paypal

Login to Me Too

WSprouse
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! 

Login to Me Too

lodisy

WTF is this **bleep**ing company? No customer service, no telephone, all **bleep**ing bots! 

Login to Me Too

lodisy

I could not even refund the transaction???

Login to Me Too

heartgardener
Contributor
Contributor

I received and transferred money earlier today, but now I see that I have received money but it's not showing up in my total balance. I guess there's a glitch and we'll get it later.

Login to Me Too

jtte27
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my client have paid me via PayPal (I received an email from PayPal and it's visible under my activities) but my balance is still at 0. I don't use my Paypal account for any purchase. Any help would be appreciated or if anyone would be kind enough to show me if there's a way to get in touch with PayPal's support? 

Login to Me Too

Pnckr
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, seems some glitch going on.. need to wait.

Login to Me Too

jtte27
Contributor
Contributor

@Pnckr 

Still waiting.... 😞  Thanks for letting me know. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.