Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

atquinn

Same thing happened to me. The payment has been showing in my account activity for the past 35 minutes, but my balance is still $0. PayPal didn't have any problem immediately deducting a fee from the amount that was sent so where the hell is my money?!?

Login to Me Too

AThurb
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue. It says I received a payment, but it's not in my balance to transfer.

Login to Me Too

Makayllaalex13
Contributor
Contributor
Well it sounds like everyone is having the same issues which actually gives me a little peace knowing that it's not just me. Please let me know if money starts showing up so I know to check my account
Login to Me Too

Bigdaddy20
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem as well
Login to Me Too

gbar23
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem right now. I've received two payments today (one this morning and one this afternoon), and although the funds for the first payment went through into my balance okay this morning, I haven't had the funds in my balance for the payment I received this afternoon yet, so it must be a glitch in the system that's occurred in the past few hours.

Login to Me Too

nightonejg

same here im freaking out too

Login to Me Too

Patrizia2675
New Community Member
I received the money twice today and the second payment I recived does not show in my paypal balance at all
Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone been able to get in touch with support or know what's going on with not getting money that was sent? Twice now I have had money sent to my account and neither are showing in my balance yet shows completed in my transactions. What the actual F?? Really need my money PayPal.
Login to Me Too

CRinneRun5
Contributor
Contributor
Yup. Sent to me this morning and still not available in my balance. I’m f***** furious. And stranded.
Login to Me Too

Mookie3680
Contributor
Contributor
It’s happened to Lots of us today. I saw on fb that somebody finally had their account update and their balance is available now after waiting 6 hrs. I called and was told to check back later smh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.