Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

elmasiosare
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, but right now, on thistime.
It's the first time this happen to me.
I hope is a problem servers and we get our MONEY

Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
For reals! Not to happy having a transaction declined because of this crap. It's my money and I want it now 😣
Login to Me Too

elmasiosare
Contributor
Contributor

I got my money already and you? Did you get your money already?
I hope yes.

Login to Me Too

mzemel
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, my money was in my account this morning.

Login to Me Too

i-zayar
Contributor
Contributor

I have received payment from Fiverr. The transaction is showing but my balance is zero. what is up and how do I solve this?

Login to Me Too

codexinh
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment but the money isn't showing in my balance although my activity shows a completed transaction. I receive payments from this source frequently and it's always instant. Any advice please?

Transaction ID: 2EM43866LN995660U

Login to Me Too

KEF85
Contributor
Contributor
Did you copy and paste this post? Exactly what I posted 5 minutes before you or am I that confused on how this forum works being a new user?
Login to Me Too

david10600
Contributor
Contributor

I have requested money from a friend and he has paid the amount. On my activity feed it has said Money received but it dint increased my paypal balance. But when he made a new send money to me, the money instantly appears in my paypal balance. Is this a hold from paypal before my balance gets debited with the first request payment? and if so for how long?

Login to Me Too

LennieAnne
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment today like I usually do every Monday, but the money doesn't show up on my available balance. I got a payment amounting to $176 and notification was received both on my email and Paypal account, but my balance is still the same. 

Login to Me Too

Mookie3680
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, got the notification, the email and it’s in my transactions but not in my wallet or on my PayPal plus card. I called and they said they don’t know what’s going on and they’ll check on me later on today 🤷🏻‍♀️. But I need my money now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.