Receive payments

FJ-from-SA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.

Is the service to receive international payments active for South African users?

If so, what does one use as PP ID or reference nr., or account nr to receive money.

Best regards.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Goadans
Contributor
Contributor
I have similar challenges here in Nigeria. I can't receive payment on my PayPal account. What is the possible solution please?
Login to Me Too

FJ-from-SA
Contributor
Contributor

Dear friend. Tnx for response. I'm new to PP and also find the site very difficult to follow. I found an answer to my question - one must use the email address that you used to create your PP account. It will be used to identify who is to be paid.  Best regards.

Login to Me Too

gjterrones
Contributor
Contributor
Ive been doing the samethng but have not been credited whats owed.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Goadans 

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in Nigeria.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Goadans
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Please, how do I go about funds that have been sent into my PayPal account since Nigeria is one of the countries that cannot receive PayPal payments? I got a message that payment has been made into my PayPal account yet I can't access it. Each time I log into my PayPal account, it would show no current activity, no balance. Is it that the funds will go just like that? Please, help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.