Receive payment

Lotfiltf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am not able to receive money from my recepeint: they continue getting this message: "Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds." Thank you Lotfi

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi @Lotfiltf

Have you linked a Visa card to your account? If not, PayPal accounts in Algeria require a Visa card be linked in order to enable the ability to receive funds.

Login to Me Too

Lotfiltf
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @Oregon11 Thanks for your answer, You said I need to link a visa card but I have a mester card witch I linked and confirmed successfully and now my account is activated with this card. Also the found I try to receive is on US$ not EU. Any advice please?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lotfiltf

A mastercard is NOT a visa is it.

Also have you 'added' USD as a receiving currency on your paypal account?

Click on your paypal balance > manage currencies.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lotfiltf
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I know a visa card is not a master card but, what I want to say is, I don't have a visa card yet but I already have a master cart that I used it to activate my account successfully. Now the question is : do I need a visa card to receive funds with USD even: -- my account is activated successfully with my master card - I set USD as my default currency - the fund I want to receive is in USD?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.