Receive money

Nguyenthimai
Contributor
Contributor
I have a friend he said He transferred money to me, but after 24 hours I received it. I have checked my email and balance details but there is no amount in my paypal account yet. I asked him and he said he transferred money from paypal businesses so I had to wait within 24 hours I want to ask you if he's right, because I'm going to ship him an item from me.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Nguyenthimai 

I see you're concerned about a payment you're supposed to receive. I want to inform you that, when a payment is sent to your PayPal account, though it is not completed immediately, you will always be notified and receive an email confirmation about the same. Also, you should be able to see the payment under 'Activity' page Without validating these information, please do not ship or deliver any product. 

Thank you

Punith  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Nguyenthimai 

I see you're concerned about a payment you're supposed to receive. I want to inform you that, when a payment is sent to your PayPal account, though it is not completed immediately, you will always be notified and receive an email confirmation about the same. Also, you should be able to see the payment under 'Activity' page Without validating these information, please do not ship or deliver any product. 

Thank you

Punith  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.