Receive money

Jenny481
Contributor
Contributor
I was supposed to have money in my account in 48 hours. It's been over 48 hours and nothing. Does anyone know why it's now saying Monday because it's the weekend?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenny481 

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenny481 

Where is the money coming from? Only payments from buyers are more or less instant OR are you talking about a withdrawal to your paypal account.

Remember never post an item until you see the funds in your paypal balance, even if pending they will still show in there, anything else may be a scam. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jenny481
Contributor
Contributor
I've gotten an email from PayPal telling me my money has been approved successfully and will deposit money in 48 hours. It's been over over that time. Now,I got message from service department saying it won't post until Monday 01/06/ 2020
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenny481 

Check its not the below scam first.

SCAM.

They encourage you to accept a 'direct' Paypal payment and may ask you to send the item internationally.
No funds or activity of the transaction shows in your Paypal account and any emails 'may' go into your junk or spam folders.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't because they don't actually have a Paypal account and have no intention of paying you.
It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.
They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jenny481
Contributor
Contributor
Cancelling my shipment now and having it come back to me. I hope it's possible.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenny481 

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Pashee0615
New Community Member
What debut card exactly To use?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.