Rebates

Frozeninferno
Contributor
Contributor
Hi so I am being asked to send money but this transfer would result in rebates and actually not be charged? And I would get coupons?. I’m not really clear of this is legit
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Frozeninferno,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

If you are seeing promotions on the PayPal site that is fine. They are safe to use. If you are being asked by another user to send them money so you can receive some, or to receive money for them, please do not do this. This is not legitimate and may result in your losing money. If you are ever unsure, feel free to reach out to our customer service team so we can clarify for you. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Frozeninferno
Contributor
Contributor

thanks so much super help.

The person keeps sending me money requests. I don't know how to ban or report them for harassment.

Jumar Gonzaga villacorta sent you a money request

Payment request details

Transaction ID: U-2GK05384C97350942

February 25, 2020

Amount requested

₱1,000.00 PHP

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Frozeninferno, I am glad that you were able to stop that this person is not genuine. Unfortunately you cannot block someone from sending you money requests so I would advise just to ignore them. If you would like to drop us a message to one of the above channels with details of this person we can look into it. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.