Reactivate merchant membership

KristyJo29
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to reinstate an inactive membership once you rescind permission? There is no option to reinstate. How do i enable my paypal to allow the merchant once again?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

KristyJo29
Contributor
Contributor
Under subscriptions I discovered that once you rescind permission for subscription you CANNOT resubscribe. For example, I deactivated Starbucks subscription thinking I could reactivate any time, but when I select PayPal as payment option the button does nothing. Other options for credit card or apply pay however are functional.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KristyJo29 

You would need to get the merchant to set up the membership again OR re-subscribe.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

KristyJo29
Contributor
Contributor
Under subscriptions I discovered that once you rescind permission for subscription you CANNOT resubscribe. For example, I deactivated Starbucks subscription thinking I could reactivate any time, but when I select PayPal as payment option the button does nothing. Other options for credit card or apply pay however are functional.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.