Re: Credit card acceptance stopped working PayPal payments still work. Where do I go for help?

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I don't understand your issue.

Do you have a specific question ?

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SignShop1
Contributor
Contributor

OK, So I had given up on this working but now it has to work. So I will be badgering someone until it does. (or I get kicked off paypal, lol)

We setup shop in 2014 and both Credit card and PayPal payments were working fine with the API info I inserted. Then in 2017 or thereabout something changed and the credit card payments (through PayPal) stopped processing. I was told I needed to go with PRO so I did and I paid for a long time but it still didn't work, so I had paid for nothing. Finally I gave up, until now that was 6 months or a year ago.  One issue I have is that I didn't set up the webpage and all the associated programming and the person who did is no longer available to help. Please help me! Thank-you. No idea what's not working as it just recycles back to the payment page after all relevant data entry has been done. TIA.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.