REFUND

klarkewan
Contributor
Contributor

Please Can anyone help me I Request a Refund From Henann Resort Bohol PH and they told me they already Processesd my Refund request but on my Paypal There's no Any transactions for my Refund or any notification. I used my Brother's Debit Card For it but Haven't Receive Any Amount abut my Refund. Henann Resort Always Insist that They Already Processed But Still No Transaction or Request on Paypal. PLEASE HELP 😞

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@klarkewan 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that card.
Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

klarkewan
Contributor
Contributor
If the Refund go Automatically to the Card i used. There will be a Notification on Paypal on history right? I don’t get any of Notification or even don’t received on the Card I’ve been waiting For 7 months 😭😭
Login to Me Too

Loopsta
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately PayPal is super unhelpful and will waste your time. But PayPal are the ones responsible for the refund. Lodge a complaint with your govement consumer agent against PayPal. It's the only way to get PayPal to give your money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.