REFUND NOT FOUND

icedpeachtea
New Community Member

Hello,  I have spoken to Judy, Athena and more of PayPal employees regarding but in the end, they have chosen to ignore me. 

The seller whom I have dealt with on PayPal before have refunded a payment to me but I haven't had any notification regarding it on PayPal or even from bank account. I know what you're thinking some refunds take days or even up to a month. Yes, so I was told. 

But before this I received the refund from the same seller instantly. PayPal proceeded to say that my email wasn't verified and if I were to receive any kinds of payment, I needed verification and so I did but still nothing! The refund was already deducted from my seller's bank account! So where is the money? 

I asked PayPal to verify with me if the refund actually took place but they continued to talk about how the request I made before the refund was sent was cancelled by me so no Payment was made. 

Hello, PayPal! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE REQUEST BUT THE REFUND. PayPal has since ignored my questions when I ask them regarding my money. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.