RECEIVED PAYMENTS ON HOLD - Buyers received their products and left positive feedback

cristiannbarbu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a problem with two received payments which are still on hold.

I have my PayPal account for more than 3 Years, never had any problems regarding the payments or products I've sold.

Sometimes they keept my received funds on hold but what's happening now it's not normal at all!

I sold one product more than week ago, the buyer received it around 7-8 days ago, and the payment is still on hold!!

For the second product delivered around 3 days ago the buyer also left positive feedback on eBay 2 days ago and the payment is still on hold!!!

I've tried to contact an PayPal agent but no succes..It's understable at these times but something like this is unnaceptable to be a user with some history in the back and to keep you waiting for your money.

Any advices on this? 

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cristiannbarbu 

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for 'new sellers'.

If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.
Normally for Ebays hold funds are released when tracking shows the item as delivered + 1 days (if you use Ebay / paypal postage).

Info in this Ebay link below about Ebays hold.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/pending-payments?id=4...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cristiannbarbu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. As an update :

I'am not a new seller. I used the eBay/PayPal postage service. There are almost 2 weeks since the buyers received their products an the money are still on pending. 

How comes it's eBay choice when to release the money?

The money are in my PayPal accound, they are updated that the products were shipped and they should release the money! SIMPLE

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cristiannbarbu 

Its Ebays choice cus its an Ebay transaction....simples.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.