Quick question about : Payments

Melowdies
New Community Member

Need help! I'm really a newbie about this. I used my Security Bank ATM card and link to Paypal. Is there a charge on every transactions that I will make?

Paypal to security bank 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MichaelDj12
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, 

@Melowdies

You can select a preferred funding method for payments made through the regular checkout process as well as Goods and Services via Send Money. You also have the option to select a different preferred method for online purchases vs. in-store purchases. You can set your preferred payment method on our website or in the PayPal app. Once you send money, you are not able to cancel or reverse the transaction. Please check the details of this transaction carefully.

If you’re making a purchase, there are 2 payment types:

• Goods - Select this payment type when you’re paying for something that you didn’t buy on eBay.
  • Services - Use this payment type when your purchase is not a product but a service (for example, work performed for you by someone else)

When you make a purchase, the seller pays a small fee to receive your money.

If you’re sending a personal payment, payment types include:

• Gift - Select this payment type when you’re sending money as a gift for a birthday or other special occasion.
  • Payment Owed - Use this payment type for things like reimbursing a friend for your share of a restaurant check, or repaying money that a family member loaned you.
  • Cash Advance - Select this payment type when the money you’re sending isn’t for the purchase of goods or services. (Remember that your card issuer may charge a fee for cash advances.)
  • Living Expense - Use this payment type when you need to pay regular, recurring expenses like rent or utilities.
  • Other - Select this payment type for anything that’s not covered by another payment type.

You can make a personal payment to anyone in the U.S. for free. Just make sure that you pay for the entire payment using your PayPal balance or bank account. You can make a personal payment to anyone in the U.S. for free. Just make sure that you pay for the entire payment using your PayPal balance or bank account. There is a small charge for payments made with a debit or credit card.

Note: We’re currently unable to allow personal payments to or from India.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/what-are-the-payment-types-when-i-send-money-faq638?app=...

Note: No transaction fee when you pay with PayPal, for more information you can visit the website and scroll down you will see Fees

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.