Question about receiving int. fund and I forgot to turn on paypal cash before requesting payment.

Wile_E_Coyote
Contributor
Contributor

So I use a website that is located in Japan for 3d art. They only allow paypal as far as international payment otherwise they require a Japanese bank. So I haven't used paypal to receive a transaction before and did not know that I needed a paypal cash or cash plus setup to do that (Correct me if I'm wrong). I figured this out AFTER requesting payment and noticed there was no "BALANCE" section on paypal summary page. BUT only a few minutes after me requesting payment. Am I **bleep**? Or will the normal time to transfer save me here? Or was I imagining needing to add "paypal cash" to my account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wile_E_Coyote 

When the payment is sent you normally get an option to accept it and EITHER set up a paypal cash account to use a balance OR send it straight to your linked and confirmed bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Wile_E_Coyote
Contributor
Contributor

I also added yen too my currencies 

Login to Me Too

Wile_E_Coyote
Contributor
Contributor

Never mind I was just impatience and worried I messed something up. I received the payment just a couple minutes after posting here.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wile_E_Coyote 

When the payment is sent you normally get an option to accept it and EITHER set up a paypal cash account to use a balance OR send it straight to your linked and confirmed bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.