Query on refund received from EaseMyTrip today

Banhisikha
New Community Member

Hi PayPal Community , I have just chatted with one of your assistant but couldn't complete the conversation, seems like either he is away or ended the chat in between. I have a query on refund I received from EaseMyTrip today. As per your assistant "It looks like you paid with your debit card and your PayPal balance. The amount paid using your debit card ₹7286.00 has been refunded to your debit card. The remaining amount (₹750.00) has been refunded to your PayPal account". but I couldn't see the same status in my bank account as well as my PayPal Account. Hence, request you to have a look into this as soon as possible and let me know when this amount will be reflected in my bank account as well as my PayPal Account.

Thanks, Banhisikha

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Banhisikha 

This is not paypal customer services so we don't have any colleagues.

This is a user to user advice forum and we are volunteers.

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller partly from your debit card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-view-the-status-of-my-refund-in-my-paypal-accou...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.