Purchases on US store with non-US paypal account

daniqkz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I have a problem with purchases on US stores, my bussines account is non-US, but I have US address for shipping items. When I try checkout purchases on any US store, I'm logging to Paypal and set US address, but when Paypal redirect to online store they see my non-US address which don't accept store therefore I can't finish my purchases. How can I solve this issue? If I  add owners with US address, is it help?   On Ebay I'm not have issues, all purchases is successful completed

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@daniqkz 

Unfortunately you can't add an international address to a country specific paypal account.

And for paypal seller protection a seller has to send to the paypal registered address of the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

daniqkz
Contributor
Contributor

why on Ebay all my transactions with US address is succesfull accepted? Why on other stores I can't did same operation? Paypal allow choose US address, but store see my non-US address( 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi daniqkz,

PayPal is country specific. It is not possible to add a shipping address that does not match the country where you created your account as PayPal is a financial institution.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.