Purchased order canceled by the seller and refund not comes in Ebay

ahmedshawki
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal support I have issue with item has been ordered on 28 April 2018 My order has been canceled by the seller after I paid Kindly if you can help all the community here

I revived email from eBay just after I purchased item said that " We're sorry to let you know that seller canceled your order and mentioned the reason as Something was wrong with the buyer's shipping address. You don't need to do anything else. However I do not received any refund or any refund email when I go to My eBay:Purchase history... there is nothing to select in More actions unless the following ( Contact seller and A peal case) and when I clicked on a peal case it  shows me this message below "Sorry, we're unable to process your request at this time There might have been fraudulent activity related to this account. For more information, please visit the PayPal Resolution Center".

Kindly advise How can I got my money back 

Note I pay this item from my direct credit card not the my PayPal account at all 

waiting your support and help 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.