Problems with Ebay

ttroya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I have an item that I sell in Ebay. The buyer repeatedly fails to pay it. What is the problem?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @ttroya,

Are they getting an error related to your account when they're trying to pay? We'll need a bit more information regarding the problem to help. You may need to reach out to eBay if it's a problem with your eBay account. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ttroya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ebay they replied that my account was perfect.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @ttroya

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble with the buyer. Regrettably, we wouldn't be able to help if a buyer hasn't paid. I recommend reaching out to the buyer to request payment. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ttroya
Contributor
Contributor

My question is, is there any problem with my Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @ttroya,

If there are any issues with your PayPal account, you'll typically see a notification in your account requesting that you take action. If you're not seeing any notifications and your eBay account is in good standing, then there may be an issue on the buyer's side. It may be beneficial to have the buyer contact us for assistance with the payment.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

ttroya
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

@ttroya I will pass your thanks on to @PayPal_DerrickD. If you have any further questions please feel free to post. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.