Problems buying from eBay.

vankerm
New Community Member

I sent the the following message to PayPal but have not received any response.

Can the Community please help.

Thank you.

I have been trying to make a purchase for a very long time. I am afraid that my experiencing in getting this done has been very frustrating.

When I try to check out using my credit card, I get the following message:

"We can't process your payment. Try again, or select a different payment method to check out."

When I try to checkout using the PayPal method to pay, as an option, I get the following message:

"We ran into a problem. Please try again."

I’ve even closed my PayPal account and opened a new one to see if that would help. But I still encounter the same problem. If only PayPal could explain why this is happening, it would certainly help.

Can you please help to resolve this?

Many thanks.

M Vanker 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @vankerm,

Thanks for stopping by the Community! I'm sorry to hear your recent payment attempts have been denied, that sounds like it's been frustrating. A payment may be declined for several reasons, but most commonly can be denied due to security. Here's a great Help Center article with more information on Denied Payments. For further assistance, I'd recommend getting in touch with our customer support team. Please select "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck, I hope this can be sorted out soon!

- Celeste S. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.