Problem

bato73
Contributor
Contributor

Today I reported unauthorized access to my account, which was paid to hackers 50 and 40 €. You sent a mail saying there was no unauthorized access and you are not refunding my money. WTF
I just received a mail informing me that "I" paid someone money, which I didn't do.
What should I do now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @bato73,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

When you report an issue like this we will complete a full investigation of your account to look for signs that the payment was made without your authorisation. If we cannot find any evidence of this the case will be denied. If the payment was made as part of an agreement you have with a merchant it could be on their side that the issue was. If that is the case we wouldn't be able to see it on our end. If we know that is the issue we can investigate again for you. You can appeal the case by through the Resolution Centre of your account. 

If you have any difficulty with this, please get in touch with our customer service team directly. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of the PayPal page. You can also find us on Twitter @PayPal  and on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal .

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.