Problem with account: Cannot send money or pay online using PayPal balance at all

Vyi
Contributor
Contributor

So today I tried to buy some things online after I looked at my PayPal Balance and decided to use that in the payment methods. I was originally going to buy Google Play gift cards from the PayPal website itself (https://www.paypal.com/us/gifts/brands/google-play) but upon trying to buy some cards, it popped up with this message: 

"We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method."

I then tried to buy something from the Google Play store in order to see if my balance would go through, and it declined upon payment, saying that my account balance is not available for this payment method.

I currently have $200 in my PayPal account as of today, sitting and doing nothing as I hopelessly try to order food, textbooks, games, and movies without avail due to my unusual circumstance. Can anyone help me out?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.