Problem with PayPal payment and EBAY's Buy It Now Option.

HGetzler
New Community Member
A few days ago, on October 26, I bought a building set from a seller with a feedback of 360. When I pressed the Buy it Now button, EBAY asked for my payment option, even though I have this setting saved. Three days later, the seller said I still haven't paid for it yet. I checked EBAY in all three settings (app, mobile, and classic) and it says "paid but not shipped". I went to my PayPal account and it says pending even though I payed. Now it says payment. The only way my payment would not go through would be through an error message. Now I have a problem because I know I payed for the item. Someone answer please.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi HGetzler,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If your payment is Unclaimed/Pending, it means that the recipient hasn’t accepted it yet. There are a few reasons why your payment might be pending.

A payment might be pending because:

• The recipient hasn’t signed up for a PayPal account yet.
  • You sent money to an email address or phone number that the recipient hasn’t added to their PayPal account. As soon as they add this information to their account, the money will show up in their balance.
  • The recipient is still deciding whether they want to accept your payment.
  • The recipient hasn't confirmed their bank account.

You may cancel it if you’ll notice a ‘Cancel’ button next to the payment. Simply click Cancel to stop the payment.

If your payment is unclaimed/pending for 30 days or your payment was denied or refunded, you’ll get your money back. If you paid with your debit or credit card, the money will go back to your card. (It can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.) If you paid with your PayPal balance or bank account, the money will be returned to your PayPal balance.

If that is not the case, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.