Problem to accept USD currency in Indian Business account

Tanin99
Contributor
Contributor

I have PayPal business account and verified. In my website side I have setup Indian Rupee(INR) and in PayPal side I have setup primary payment as Indian Rupee(INR) and my bank is in Indian Rupee(INR). I have checked I can receive payments with debit card of Indian Rupee(INR). How to check payments for other currency. I have tried in but it is failed when currency_code=USD.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

juned393
Contributor
Contributor

I am also facing problem like this only...

When I am using US paypal sandbox (business) account then I am getting conversion option from USD to INR in case of Indian Debit Card OR Indian Paypal Sandbox (payer) account but...

I am not getting conversion option from USD to INR in case of Indian Sandbox/Live (business) account during the test/live payment.

This results in Payment Failure in case of USD when I am paying using (even with) international debit card but payments are processed successfully in case of INR, when I am mentioning INR currency before processing payment but as I have to sell my services globally hence I can't keep it INR and USD is preferred.

Conversion Image (In case of US Paypal Account)

conversion

No Conversion Image(In case of Indian Paypal Account)

no-conversion

I have tried tweaking all settings as of US Paypal account to Indian Paypal Account but nothing work out. I am facing same problem in Indian Sandbox account (no conversion - payment failure).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.