Problem regarding refunds

Prachi2
New Community Member
Hi Myntra was giving a discount on purchases made through PayPal. So back in March, March 24 to be exact , I created a pay pal account , added my debit card, and placed an order worth Rs. 4865. But unfortunately the lockdown started. I didn’t cancel my order with myntra hoping that it will arrive. And also I deleted my PayPal account because I personally don’t use pay pal frequently and I was sure that I wanted my myntra order and wouldn’t want to return. In April (roughly) a month after I placed the order, I foresaw that the lockdown is here to stay. I was making my mind to cancel my Myntra order. This made me form my PayPal account again. I added the same debit card which I added initially so as to get my refund to the same source. But Myntra said it had been holding the order and will place it once the restrictions melt away. But sadly on June 7, I got a mail from Myntra saying that it can’t place my order because of non availability and is refunding my payment. It said that this would take 7-10days. I waited for 10-13 days. But on not receiving my refund, I called Myntra to confirm if they have refunded. They have confirmed. Now the PayPal team has to answer. I stated my situation in my earlier mails as well, about placing my order through PayPal , deleting my account after that, and joining it again. I also asked if this was a problem for the refund. Please look into this. Looking forward for a quick response. I would be grateful if Any one from the PayPal team could call and assist me. Thank you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.