Problem receiving money #problem #help

haflame
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone

Last couple of days anyone who sent me money the same message appeared to them : Sorry we werent able to complete your payment at this time.Please try again later

And when they try to send it to someone else it works

Please help me

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@haflame

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

haflame
Contributor
Contributor

the country is Bosnia and Herzegowina

and what does country specific mean?

Can I fix the problem?

Thank you

@kernowlass

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@haflame

It means paypal varies country to country on the options available to each country.

You can receive funds in your country but you 'may' want to check out whether you need a business account or not.

Also have you verified your account with a linked and confirmed card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

haflame
Contributor
Contributor
I have a business account too and a linked card which is primary
Login to Me Too

haflame
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass excuse me , ai figured out that some payments can come and some cant the same message appears , do you know whats the problem? thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi haflame, 

From what you described, it sounds like your buyers could be running into our security system when making a payment. If some are able to send you a payment and others aren't. If the buyer has yet to confirm their payment method, this is something that they may want to go through. They can use this link directly to confirm a card: www.PayPal.com/mem-number

You may want to have your sender reach out to PayPal to see if there is an issue that can be resolved over the phone. They can obtain our number by going to the 'Help & Contact' section at the bottom of the PayPal webpage. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.